Thursday 13 January 2011

Ice Breaking Session

Hey there! For your info, I have been through a lot of ice breaking sessions before and this time, it’s totally different. As mentioned before, we have been asked by Miss Zu to introduce our partner and in additional, we need to describe him/her with any object that we might think possessed the similar characteristics by literally. So Khalis will be my partners in this 
session.

In my opinion, I try to describe Khalis as a ‘Polo Shirt’. You guys want to know why? First, let me tell you all about Polo Shirt. It is not just a typical type of shirt. It is an exclusive collared T-Shirt that has many kind of cool design. A man who wears it looks smart, style and has the high level of confidence. As far as I am concern, Khalis has that kind of characteristics and I am sure, he knows it to.

(p/s): Khalis, please do not be too cocky..I’m just follow the   procedure..hahahaha..just kidding :p

No comments:

Post a Comment