Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hello there!

From the early semester, the students are asked to stand up in front of the class and talk about 'Myself'. It is a simple name given for 'Self -introduction'. Through this talk, one is expected to explain all about themselves- about their own character, family background, members of the family, and all the other details that are related. So I did briefly talk about myself, but I try to make it short and simple. Hence, in my blog, I try to write it in details. I am the youngest member in the family. Though my real name is JOHORI (but people do correct it as JOHARI), I am called 'Joe' by all the members in the family and also among my friends. My eldest brother open up a business, provide a pest control services. My second brother also run a business, act as an entrepreneur and motivator. My third brother is working in Malaysia Integrated Shipping Company (MISC) as an Oiler. My mother, being a house wife, stays close to the family and is ready to respond to each and every call made by the others in the family. My father past away since I’m 2 years old. So If you guys do want to know further about me, just add my FACEBOOK (Johori Johan Cheah) and please do not hesitate to contact me at +6019-375 2267. Cheers!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment